The RGS Mechanical Shear is a very reliable direct-drive guillotine shear for applications that require advanced features of a mechanical shear design at an affordable price.
Shearing Capacity: 10 and 12 gauge (65.000 PSI Tensile Strength)
- All welded design providing maximum rigidity and cutting accuracy
- Rigid cutting beam working inside roller bearings and bronze guides
- Manual backgauge with 23.6 inches of travel
- Mechanical sheet clamping system
- Easily adjustable blade gap adjustment on both sides of the machine
- Noise free operation due to worm gear system
- Up to 40 strokes per minute
- Front and Rear protective plates
- Front gauging and support
- Two support arms 40 inch in length
- Squaring arm of 40 inches with scale, t-slot, and flip stop
- Foot pedal operation
- Emergency stop on control panel
For a feature rich and competitively priced heavy duty Mechanical Shear, contact Fab-Line Machinery to discuss your cutting applications.